Give me four weeks, and I'll help you go veggie for life.
Learn to confidently navigate vegetarian cooking in just four short weeks. You’ll be able to prep tasty vegetarian dinners, effortless packable lunches, and easy grab-and-go breakfasts. And they’re so good - you’ll never even miss the meat again!
Have you ever...
- Thought about going vegetarian, but weren’t sure where to start?
- Tried going vegetarian, but were frustrated with all the meal planning and weird ingredients?
- Been disappointed by the all-or-nothing approach of other programs?
- Wished someone would just hand you a plan to follow?
What if you could effortlessly create meatless meals that your whole family loves- and do it consistently for all three meals, every day?
I’ll get you there in just four weeks – all without missing the meat for even a minute.
Whether you are simply looking to incorporate more meatless meals into your routine, or you're ready to go 100% vegetarian, I'll help you get there in just 4 easy steps.
The approach is simple:
- Start with the 30-Day Dinner Plan, cooking one vegetarian meal each day. You’ll get the recipes, a calendar, and a clippable shopping list to make this super easy!
- Add in vegetarian lunch with the fun and easy Mix and Match Lunch Guides.
- Add a grab-and-go vegetarian breakfast with the Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes. Just choose one recipe to prepare, and have breakfast all week long!
- Learn the basics of healthy vegetarian eating and how to stock your pantry for success.
- For you overachievers in the group, learn how to take the first steps towards a completely vegan diet with the bonus lesson!
I know the prospect of going vegetarian can be daunting. Trust me – I’ve been there.
You don’t know how to get started. Don’t know what foods to cook, what brands to buy, or how to make sure you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs. The recipes seem lackluster, your kids won’t eat them, and are you even getting enough protein anyway?
You wish someone would just hand you a plan to follow!
Well... this is that plan.
Imagine if you could effortlessly create vegetarian meals that you truly LOVE, and you could do it consistently for all three meals, every day.
Imagine if you could get a delicious vegetarian meal on the table every night, and your whole family actually ate it.
Imagine if you had healthy vegetarian grab-and-go breakfasts ready each morning.
Imagine if you could quickly throw together a vegetarian lunch that made your coworkers green with envy.
I’ll teach you how to do all this and more – and in just four weeks.
About the Author
Hi, I’m Nicole.
I'm the creator behind the popular vegetarian food blogs Oh My Veggies, Delicious Everyday, and Veg Kitchen - and the author of the cookbook Weeknight One-Pot Vegan Cooking, featured on NBC's WFLA-TV.
I've been a vegetarian for over 25 years, so you can be sure I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
I created the Veggie Kickstart Kit after many years of readers asking me how to get started with a vegetarian diet.
You’ve asked for meal plans, nutrition guides, cooking courses, and more. But I believe in keeping things simple – so I’ve boiled it all down to this easy four week plan that makes it simple for anyone to get started with a vegetarian lifestyle.
Week One: The 30-Day Dinner Plan
You'll start off by incorporating meatless dinners into your routine. You'll receive a 30-Day Dinner Plan with a new, delicious vegetarian meal each day.
Each recipe has a handy clippable grocery list, so when it's time for meal planning, you can simply clip and go!
(Oh, and all the recipes include an easy vegan option as well.)
Week Two: Mix-and-Match Lunches
In Week Two, you'll start incorporating vegetarian lunches into your day. Mix-and-Match Lunch Guides will help you prepare your own incredible packable lunches from the things that are already in your pantry!
You'll get three mix-and-match guides (Salads, Sandwiches, & Pasta Salads) with example combinations, that can be used to create hundreds of delicious meals!
Week Three: Make-Ahead Breakfasts
In week three, you'll add vegetarian breakfasts to your mornings. And since none of us have time for a big fussy breakfast during the week, you'll get 10 delicious Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes to fuel your mornings.
Just pick one of these tasty dishes, and have grab-and-go breakfasts ready all week long!
Week Four: The Vegetarian Pantry
In week four, you'll learn the ins and outs of stocking your kitchen for success.
We'll cover the best sources of vegetarian protein, nutritional considerations, and which foods to stock so you always have great vegetarian meals ar your fingertips.
You'll even get a printable Vegetarian Pantry Guide and a Vegetarian Protein Cheat Sheet that you can keep in your kitchen for easy reference.
Bonus: Going all the Way (Vegan!)
For readers interested in exploring a vegan diet, week four is where you'll get started.
You'll learn all about the best vegan-friendly substitutes for ingredients like milk, eggs, cheese, and more. You can even try your hand at vegan baking!
And you'll get a handy Vegan Substitution Cheat Sheet that you can keep on the fridge for easy reference.
Will this plan work for me?
The Veggie Kickstart Kit is for you if:
- You've considered going vegetarian, but don't know where to start.
- You've tried and failed at going vegetarian in the past.
- Want a step-by-step guide to ease you into plant-based eating.
- You've been turned off by the all or nothing attitude in so many plant based groups and courses.
- You want to incorporate more meatless meals into your omnivore lifestyle.
- You’re eating vegetarian but find yourself eating the same pastas and junk food diet and need to go back to the basics.
- You like experimenting in the kitchen and are open to trying new foods and cooking techniques.
It's probably not for you if:
- You have an all-or-nothing outlook on plant-based eating. We welcome everyone, regardless of where they are in their journey.
- You’re looking for a 100% vegan meal plan. This guide is designed for those just starting a vegetarian lifestyle. The final module teaches hot to get started on a vegan diet and we provide vegan options for most recipes, but the meal plans are designed with vegetarians in mind.
- You're already eating a plant-based diet, and happy with your meals. But be on the lookout for our advanced cooking courses coming soon!
- You’re looking for a nutrition focused course. While we cover some of they key nutritional considerations in a vegetarian diet, I am not a nutritionist and do not play one on the internet.
- You hate cooking. 😉
What's the difference between vegetarian and vegan?
Great question! A vegetarian diet excludes all meat products, but still allows for dairy and eggs. A vegan diet excludes all products that come from animals - so no eggs, dairy, or even honey. This guide is designed for those getting started on a vegetarian diet. However, the bonus module will help you take the next step towards a completely vegan diet, if you wish to do so.
Does this plan require going completely vegan?
No, absolutely not. In fact, the full four weeks are focused on teaching you to eat a healthy and delicious vegetarian diet. The optional bonus week will teach you how to go completely vegan, if you wish to complete that step.
Are the recipes vegetarian or vegan?
The recipes are all 100% vegetarian. There is a vegan option included for every recipe. Not that some of the vegan options will require using commercial dairy substitutes (such as dairy-free cheeses or yogurts).
Are the recipes difficult to make?
Not at all! The recipes can all be completed by an amateur cook. I've tried my best to include a variety of recipes from extremely quick and simple dishes to slightly-more involved meals that will introduce you to new foods and techniques.
Do the recipes use weird ingredients?
While the recipes might use some ingredients that are new to you, they are all items that are widely available at most US grocery stores.
Are the recipes available on your blog?
The recipes in The Veggie Kickstart Kit are a mix of reader-favorite recipes from our family of plant-based websites, and brand new recipes created just for this program.
How long do I have to complete the program?
Forever. The program is designed to be completed over a period of four weeks. However, it is self-paced and you are welcome to move through it more slowly or more quickly. The materials are delivered as a PDF, which is yours forever.
What format is the content in?
The content will be delivered as a PDF download. It’s designed to be read on your computer, mobile device, or printed out.
I highly recommend printing it out, and sticking it in a three-ring binder, which you can keep in your kitchen for easy reference!
How many times can I download the eBook?
As many times as you want. I lose stuff too! 😉
What is the refund policy?
We don’t offer refunds on digital products, as it unfortunately attracts too much fraud. But frankly, I’ve never been asked for one anyway. If you’re not happy with the program, email me personally at email@example.com and I will do my best to make it right!
Ok, I’m in! How does this work?
- Click the "buy now" button below to purchase the e-book.
- You’ll be taken to the download page where you can grab it right away!
- But don’t worry, you will also get an email so you can grab it later, if you prefer.
- Keep an eye on your inbox! You’ll get a welcome email from me, and then an email once a week to support you as you go through the plan.