30+ Meatless Meals You Can Make Now and Eat Later!
Wouldn't it be nice to have a freezer stocked full of homemade meals that are ready to go at a moment's notice? Our Guide to Vegetarian Freezer Cooking will help you do just that! We take the guesswork out of freezer cooking with these recipes that were specifically developed to be prepared, frozen, and reheated later.
With over 30 meatless freezer meals, from soups to casseroles to quesadillas, this ebook will help you make unhealthy store-bought frozen foods and takeout a thing of the past.
The ebook is a PDF, so you can download it to your computer and print pages as needed, or read it on your tablet or phone.
About the Author
She's also a lifelong vegetarian, author of the hit cookbook Weeknight One-Pot Vegan Cooking, and very busy mom!
Vegetarian Freezer Cooking is packed full of simple and delicious meatless meals that can be prepped ahead of time, so they're ready to go when you are! Perfect for vegetarian meal planning.
- Black Bean Soup
- Fall Minestrone
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Slow Cooker Veggie Tortilla Soup
- French Onion Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Red Lentil Soup
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker 5-Ingredient Chickpea Chili
- Lentil Shepherd's Pie
- Eggplant Parmesan Meatballs
- Vegetable Tamale Pie
- Freekeh-Stuffed Cabbage
- Nacho Mac
- Pesto Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Farmer's Market Tortilla Casserole
- Quinoa Falafel
- Roasted Veggie Stuffed Shells
- Acorn Squash & Apple Ravioli
- Israeli Couscous with Pesto & Oven-Dried Tomatoes
- Summer Tofu Scramble
- Wheat Berries with Apples, Butternut Squash & Caramelized Onions
- Baked Teriyaki Tofu Bowls
- Walnut & Sun-Dried Tomato Veggie Burgers
- Indian-Spiced Beet Burgers
- Broccoli & Sun-Dried Tomato Calzones
- Thai Fresh Veggie Pizza
- Chipotle Bean & Cheese Burritos
- Garden Veggie Burritos
- Kale & Tempeh Wraps with Peanut Sauce
- Sweet Potato Quesadillas & Black Bean Quesadillas
These family friendly, make-ahead vegetarian meals are sure to make those weeknight dinners a breeze!
What format is the book in?
The book will be delivered as a PDF download. It's designed to be read on your computer, mobile device, or printed out.
Can I print the book?
Absolutely! In fact, I encourage you to print it out. Stick it in a three-ring binder, and keep it in your kitchen for easy reference.
How many times can I download the book?
As many times as you want. I lose stuff too! 😉
Are any of the recipes available on your website?
Some of them are available elsewhere and some of them are exclusive to this book.
What is the refund policy?
We don't offer refunds on digital products, as it unfortunately attracts fraud. But frankly, I've never been asked for one anyway. If you're not happy with the book, email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to make it right!